Trish Basanyi posted an event

Omni Charlotte Hotel

Jan 15, 2013
Trish Basanyi commented on Rick Party's photo
"Aw, how precious! "
Mar 16, 2012
Trish Basanyi commented on Roger Leopardi's video
"Great work as always, Roger!  "
Nov 21, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Joey Pepin's video
"Suh-weeet! Miss you on the VO circles, dude.......looks like you're doing well! Good stuff....."
Jul 12, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Dude Walker's video
"Hellz yeah! Go Yankees!! Being a Jersey girl, I would usually say "Nice job, dude".....but instead I'm saying, "Nice job, Dude!" ;)"
Jul 11, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Jon Specht's video
"Yeah!! Loved watching this! Cool stuff, Jon."
Mar 31, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Roger Leopardi's video
"Sweet!! Way to go, Roger!!"
Mar 28, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Rick Party's video
"Very nice, Zurek! Nothing wrong with those EV's, I made my living the first 6 years of my VO career on one! :)"
Jan 19, 2011
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Anthony McCollough
"Hey Anthony! Thanks for the note....yeah I've just been traveling for the past 2 weeks and I don't update as much since things are pretty hectic when I'm on the road. I hope you're doing well!"
Oct 25, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Barry Trussell
"Thanks for the MailChimp feedback Barry! I appreciate it..."
Jul 27, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for David Marc
"David!! Great meeting you at VOICE also.....I can't believe we didn't get a pic! Grrrr Oh well, you'll just have to come to a NYC event when it comes up! hehe Have a great week!"
Jun 21, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment on MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT
"Yeah it's not only similar to InternetJock, but a total rip-off of the site. (But to be clear, it's technically not a P2P since the "jocks" don't pay to be listed, the site makes the money off of their ridiculous commission.) Even the demos page is…"
Apr 1, 2010
Trish Basanyi commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Very nice!!! Great message......and would be funny to think you may have recorded this in your jammies. haha"
Feb 11, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Lynne Darlington
"hey!saw your comments on Dan's group page.....it reminded me to ask, what happened with that India client from the last time we spoke?"
Jan 25, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment on MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT
"lol I didn't even realize you posted the link in your earlier post Dan....sorry! Wasn't trying to step on any toes I promise. :) The nice girl asked for a link so I gave her one. I did try the one you posted earlier and that one worked too......…"
Jan 19, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Alexis Serrano
"Hey Alexis, I just happened to hear about this today....don't know if you're already with Sunspots Productions but they're looking for teen voices:

Jan 19, 2010

Comments

• Hi Trish, thanks for adding me to your friends list. Have wonderful day.

Eric
  • Thanks for the birthday wish Trish!
  • Thanks for the birthday wishes, Trish! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
  • Hey... thanks for the add, Trish. Dallas was one of my faves as a kid. Nice demos and body of work ya got there. Especially love the radio imaging.

Cheers from the west coast.

--Sean West
  • Thanks Trish for your work on the Podcast! It was my first VO podcast. What fun I've had with you wild and crazy guys!

Greg

www.voicebygreg.com
  • Hi Trish!

Thanks for the add. If you ever need celebrity character voices for your productions feel free to contact me, I do over 60 of them.

Best regards,

Jim Lueck
    Celebrity Voice Impressionist
    407-412-8298
  • Trish- excellent demos! Surprised no one else has answered the "station stories" thing you started..figured there'd be so many good stories.
  • Thx T..I figured that one yesterday...I kinda like the other way better... Have a great day!!!
  • HiYa Trish!!! Welcome to the Marketing Group!!! What the heck are you doing up this time of the morning???
  • Trish...well I guess I spoke too soon...I think the IMs are gone... Darn...ha ha