Trish Basanyi posted an event

Omni Charlotte Hotel

Jan 15, 2013
Trish Basanyi commented on Rick Party's photo
"Aw, how precious! "
Mar 16, 2012
Trish Basanyi commented on Roger Leopardi's video
"Great work as always, Roger!  "
Nov 21, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Joey Pepin's video
"Suh-weeet! Miss you on the VO circles, dude.......looks like you're doing well! Good stuff....."
Jul 12, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Dude Walker's video
"Hellz yeah! Go Yankees!! Being a Jersey girl, I would usually say "Nice job, dude".....but instead I'm saying, "Nice job, Dude!" ;)"
Jul 11, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Jon Specht's video
"Yeah!! Loved watching this! Cool stuff, Jon."
Mar 31, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Roger Leopardi's video
"Sweet!! Way to go, Roger!!"
Mar 28, 2011
Trish Basanyi commented on Rick Party's video
"Very nice, Zurek! Nothing wrong with those EV's, I made my living the first 6 years of my VO career on one! :)"
Jan 19, 2011
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Anthony McCollough
"Hey Anthony! Thanks for the note....yeah I've just been traveling for the past 2 weeks and I don't update as much since things are pretty hectic when I'm on the road. I hope you're doing well!"
Oct 25, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Barry Trussell
"Thanks for the MailChimp feedback Barry! I appreciate it..."
Jul 27, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for David Marc
"David!! Great meeting you at VOICE also.....I can't believe we didn't get a pic! Grrrr Oh well, you'll just have to come to a NYC event when it comes up! hehe Have a great week!"
Jun 21, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment on MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT
"Yeah it's not only similar to InternetJock, but a total rip-off of the site. (But to be clear, it's technically not a P2P since the "jocks" don't pay to be listed, the site makes the money off of their ridiculous commission.) Even the demos page is…"
Apr 1, 2010
Trish Basanyi commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Very nice!!! Great message......and would be funny to think you may have recorded this in your jammies. haha"
Feb 11, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Lynne Darlington
"hey!saw your comments on Dan's group page.....it reminded me to ask, what happened with that India client from the last time we spoke?"
Jan 25, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment on MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT
"lol I didn't even realize you posted the link in your earlier post Dan....sorry! Wasn't trying to step on any toes I promise. :) The nice girl asked for a link so I gave her one. I did try the one you posted earlier and that one worked too......…"
Jan 19, 2010
Trish Basanyi left a comment for Alexis Serrano
"Hey Alexis, I just happened to hear about this today....don't know if you're already with Sunspots Productions but they're looking for teen voices:

Jan 19, 2010

Comments

• I love your sound!! Thanks for the invite.
  • i like your page
  • Hi Trish. Thanks for the add. Nice to meet you. Very nice demos by the way. Impressive client list too!
  • Hi Trish - Just joined the DJ's In Recovery group. Great!
    I've got a picture on my photo page I'd like to add but I can't seem to get it onto the DJ's in Recovery page or into a comment box. Can you help? It's the one called "Jerry's Radio Museum #1"
    Thanks
    Jerry
  • Good to meet you!
  • Hey Trish, i have a studio in Jersey City, NJ and want to add ISDN, but when i called comcast they said "what's isdn?". Great! I see you're located in Northern NJ so wanted to ask who provides you with your service? James
  • ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. No name wars here. LOL!

Lovely meeting u here as well.

jimmi jam

• Yes Ma'am! I follow orders and I just uploaded the demos I was too lazy to post before ;)
  • Thanks for taking the time Trish, I know you are a very busy girl. No I did not get your message. That's ok though, I am not going to be using my Samson USB when I have RE 20 and a Neumann TLM 103 sitting around. Kids bought me the Neumann trying to give the old man a nice send off gift for his new career. Maybe it was a "now go play with your mic and get out of here".

Best Success,
    Craig
  • Trish-

Thanks for reaching out! I know what you mean about coming back to NYC. I miss it a lot! I'm sure you are staying busy! Keep up the great work! I hear Kipp Kelly on some of your work! He produced my imaging demos! Talented guy!