Rick Marcil commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Muscle memory!  That's a great singing trick.  You practice so that you don't have to remember, because your body does.  Great stuff!"
May 8, 2012
Rick Marcil commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Great stuff! "
May 1, 2012
Rick Marcil left a comment for Mark Aaron Gillman
"Hi Mark,
Nice to meet you Saturday.  The e-mail address you gave me did not work.
Rick"
Feb 20, 2012
Rick Marcil commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Priceless!"
Jan 16, 2012
Rick Marcil posted a photo
Golden Ear Studios Logo
Jan 14, 2012
Rick Marcil commented on Rick Party's video
"Great job!  Such a sad story, though."
Jan 14, 2012
Rick Marcil left a comment for Stevie Vallance
"Likewise, I'm sure!"
Aug 26, 2011
Rick Marcil commented on Jaye Delai's video
"Great job - it is very inspiring!"
Aug 11, 2011
Rick Marcil commented on Rhonda Nolen's video
"I agree with Bobby - great job!"
Aug 8, 2011
Rick Marcil commented on Brad Dassey's video
"Great sound!  Most of the stuff we record takes an hour or more and the Talent's arm would get tired, so I put the copy stand pretty high up, just below where it would reflect the sound.  Less opportunity for paper noise too!"
Jan 22, 2011
Rick Marcil commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Ted, please just read the copy, and put page on the stand."
Jan 11, 2011
Rick Marcil left a comment for Randye Kaye
"Hi Randye,

What a great voice and delivery! I would love to add you to my list of possible talents to call for auditions!"
Oct 20, 2010
Rick Marcil commented on Nancy Wolfson's video
"Great demo! I never let the talent hold the copy so I don't hear it, and try to set the copy stand pretty high. I set the microphone just above the mouth in the position their head will be while reading. Here'es another tip - always ask the talent…"
Oct 18, 2010
Rick Marcil left a comment for James Pilachowski
"That would be great!"
Oct 13, 2010
Rick Marcil left a comment for James Pilachowski
"Hi James,

The only thing I heard on your page was the YouTube Video, but I heard the 4 samples on the page. Do you have another site, please?

Rick"
Oct 13, 2010
Rick Marcil left a comment for James Pilachowski
"Hi James,

I have posted jobs on Voice123, and will be happy to listen to your audition when i do so again!

Rick"
Oct 13, 2010

Comments

• Hey Rick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my video. I really appreciate it. Great photo! I really like your work station.
  • Hey Rick! No I'm afraid I'm not related to a Peter Pongracz. I'm sure somewhere down the bloodline there's a distant relation, but not an immediate one. LOL!

Cheers!