Paul Pape posted a video
Ad for AARP
Sep 8, 2014
Paul Pape left a comment for Paul Sanders
"Hey Paul...see you at the Lab, my friend. Paul"
Jul 22, 2013
Paul Pape commented on Rick Party's video
"The little girl is obviously a pro already. She's fantastic. Did you notice that the "guy" seems a bit overwhelmed in the presence of his daughter's natural gifts? I'd keep your day job, buddy. Oh, wait! This IS your day job. Guess you'll just have…"
Mar 17, 2012
Paul Pape left a comment for Claudia -Spanish Voiceover
"Hey Claudia..sorry for the late reply. Yes, I remember you.  Glad to have you as a friend on VU. Paul"
Dec 29, 2011
Paul Pape left a comment for Xavier Blue
"Sorry for the late reply Xavier. Glad to have you as a friend on VU."
Dec 29, 2011
Paul Pape left a comment for Rachel Cannon
"Hey Rachel..sorry for the late reply.  Happy to be your friend on VU. Thanks for the invite."
Dec 29, 2011
Paul Pape left a comment for Brett Chittum
"Sorry for the late reply, Brett.  Glad to have you as a friend."
Dec 29, 2011
Paul Pape commented on David Marc's video
"Nice interview with one of the industry's very best voice-over artists  Scott's support of the Don LaFontaine Voice-Lab has been one of the major contributions to our success. In addition to being a substantial donor, he serves on the Advisory Board…"
Nov 29, 2011
Paul Pape commented on Paul Pape's video
"Wow is right. I had no idea that Zurek was going to feature this ad, so your comments are greatly appreciated.  When they come from folks that share the same kind of passion for the spoken word that you do, it means all the more.  I honestly do my…"
Sep 27, 2011
Paul Pape posted a video
Sep 27, 2011
Paul Pape commented on Rick Party's video
"They got the right man for that job."
Jan 19, 2011
Paul Pape left a comment for Don LaFontaine
"Hi Norm:

As Don's best friend of 31 years, I'd like to respond to your comment. No one could be more acutely aware that Don is gone than myself. That goes for anyone else that ever really knew him well, especially his family. Like Michael Jackson…"
Sep 11, 2010
Paul Pape left a comment for Michael Brian Montgomery
"sorry for the late reply, Michael. Glad to have you as a friend. Paul"
Jun 12, 2010
Paul Pape left a comment for Shannon Muchow
"Sorry for the late reply, Shannon. Glad to have you as a friend. Paul Pape"
Jun 12, 2010
Paul Pape left a comment for Brianne Brozey
"Hey kiddo..sorry for the late reply. Of course I'll be your friend anyday of the week. Paul"
Jun 12, 2010
Paul Pape commented on Joe Cipriano's video
""C'mon, Joey...it's just a spot and a tag... :)"
Jan 8, 2010

Comments

• Hey Paul! I see you're going to be at Voice 2008! I look forward to meeting you there!
  • Just saw the "Black" trailer Paul, Great stuff.
    I hope that my accomplishments are as self explanatory.
  • Looking forward to meeting you too, Paul!! VOICE is going to be a blast!

Take care - see you soon

Penny Abshire
    VoiceActing.com
  • I can always use more friends like Paul Pope!-

Love to see your handsome self in my friends file now!

Joan
  • Paul,

I was just checking out your photography on your site- WOW! I grew up on a cotton farm out in West Texas, and also have a love of photography (my father was a great photographer, known for his photos of Texas wildlife). My grandfather, who still goes out to the farm every day to work, will be 93 this year. I'm glad I now know what to get him for his birthday! Thanks!

It's great to connect with you here!
  • Paul,

Your honesty, generousity and friendship is much appreciated. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Welcome Paul..
  • Thank you for coming Paul. You're the consumate pro!
  • Hi Paul,

It's nice to meet you here and I hope we can keep in touch.

Best wishes,

Stephanie from Voices.com
  • Paul Pape said…
    Hey Joe: Thanks for the welcome. Good to see you here as well. I'll start working on DLF regarding that Lakeside business. Looks like I'm also going to be seeing you in August as a member of your panel. Looking forward to it. Paul

:-) That would be fun Paul. I don't think DLF has been on the links in a while. Yes, the promo panel will be great fun...I just head that Melissa Disney is going to join us.

Joe