Pat Fraley posted an event

Los Angeles

Oct 4, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Oct 13, 2012 at 6:00am to Oct 14, 2012 at 9:00am

Polarity Post, San Francisco

Sep 21, 2012
Pat Fraley left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"I deserve death, but I'm taking the accolade."
Apr 9, 2012
Pat Fraley left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"I just read the generous comments made of me. I am grateful, but want to share that there really is nothing good or special in me. The reason I do what I do struck me on the plane returning from the event in Calgary:  It was Easter Sunday. PF "
Apr 9, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:30am to Feb 26, 2012 at 8:00am

Bad Animals

Jan 31, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Feb 10, 2012 to Feb 11, 2012

Buzzy's Recording

Jan 22, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Jan 14, 2012 from 4:00am to 1:00pm

Buzzy's Recording Studio

Dec 30, 2011
Pat Fraley left a comment for Don Edward
"Hey Don. Do me a favor. Send me your email address. That way I can communicate with you in a direct personal way on stuff. Regards, Pat Fraley
patfraleyteaches@aol.com"
Nov 20, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Dec 3, 2011 at 5:00am to Dec 4, 2011 at 8:00am

The Beach in Calgary, Alberta

Nov 17, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Nov 11, 2011 to Nov 12, 2011

VoiceTrax West

Oct 26, 2011
Pat Fraley commented on Rick Party's article VO Coaches
"Katy Kellgren, award-winning audiobook narrator (record-breaking 10 Audie Nominations recently), is joining me, Scott Brick, and John McElroy to share her unique approach at dialogue and character voices for audiobooks at our NY Billion $ Read…"
Oct 20, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Nov 4, 2011 to Nov 5, 2011

Buzzy's Recording Studio

Oct 12, 2011
Pat Fraley left a comment for Mike McDonnell
"Thanks for befriending. Please allow me check in with you every so often with new free lessons, casting opportunities, etc. Just get me your e-mail address. I won't overload you. Thanks, Pat
patfraleyteaches@aol.com"
Oct 4, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 30, 2011 to Oct 1, 2011

VoiceTrax West

Sep 18, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:00am to Sep 25, 2011 at 9:00am

Bad Animals

Aug 30, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:00am to Sep 25, 2011 at 9:00am

Bad Animals

Aug 26, 2011

Comments

• Hi, Pat! Just started here on VU and wanted to say hi. I have a WONDER PETS audition tomorrow, so I'm nervous, but stoked. Please send me some good vibes from the master!!! Thanks, Wayne Pyle
  • Evan as a TMNT addict as a kid, I was a Pat Fraley fan! Krang is one of the strangest and toughest voices I ever had requested on the playground!

Pat is also my #1 mentor for Voiceover. Learn from this man! He is, as the french call, GEENIOUZZ!
  • I found your web site on accident. Great stuff! Maybe someday I'll get a chance to learn from you.

Frank
  • Also, I am a big fan of yours and had the privilege of meeting you at full house studios in NY and you were really cool.
  • Pat,

I ment the message purely in jest. I am the one who should apologize. Tongue in cheek does not translate well though email. Again I am truly sorry.

Daniel Wright
  • Dearest Mitts ~

....just stopping by to drop off some VO Universe Luv.

Hope all is well with you and thanks for that Facebook friend-login-stuff-thingy. I enjoyed the pix.

xox
    T.D.
  • Let me know, Pat, if you plan a trip to Atlanta for a workshop. I'll be happy to help you set it up. We've done two for Bob Bergan here and they went over very well. We can send out the class info to my VOplanet and VoiceCasting roster.

Donna
  • Gotta say, that's one helluva profile picture!
  • Hey Pat! Under equipment you list a 'taut sting'? Wasn't that a Redford Newman movie? -Pat Duke
  • Thank you so much for the posts. I'll be getting back to you on the "Play Among The Stars" Event. Dancing too fast right now. In Chicago, and New York for a couple of weeks teaching. xoox PF