Pat Fraley posted an event

Los Angeles

Oct 4, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Oct 13, 2012 at 6:00am to Oct 14, 2012 at 9:00am

Polarity Post, San Francisco

Sep 21, 2012
Pat Fraley left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"I deserve death, but I'm taking the accolade."
Apr 9, 2012
Pat Fraley left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"I just read the generous comments made of me. I am grateful, but want to share that there really is nothing good or special in me. The reason I do what I do struck me on the plane returning from the event in Calgary:  It was Easter Sunday. PF "
Apr 9, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:30am to Feb 26, 2012 at 8:00am

Bad Animals

Jan 31, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Feb 10, 2012 to Feb 11, 2012

Buzzy's Recording

Jan 22, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Jan 14, 2012 from 4:00am to 1:00pm

Buzzy's Recording Studio

Dec 30, 2011
Pat Fraley left a comment for Don Edward
"Hey Don. Do me a favor. Send me your email address. That way I can communicate with you in a direct personal way on stuff. Regards, Pat Fraley
patfraleyteaches@aol.com"
Nov 20, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Dec 3, 2011 at 5:00am to Dec 4, 2011 at 8:00am

The Beach in Calgary, Alberta

Nov 17, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Nov 11, 2011 to Nov 12, 2011

VoiceTrax West

Oct 26, 2011
Pat Fraley commented on Rick Party's article VO Coaches
"Katy Kellgren, award-winning audiobook narrator (record-breaking 10 Audie Nominations recently), is joining me, Scott Brick, and John McElroy to share her unique approach at dialogue and character voices for audiobooks at our NY Billion $ Read…"
Oct 20, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Nov 4, 2011 to Nov 5, 2011

Buzzy's Recording Studio

Oct 12, 2011
Pat Fraley left a comment for Mike McDonnell
"Thanks for befriending. Please allow me check in with you every so often with new free lessons, casting opportunities, etc. Just get me your e-mail address. I won't overload you. Thanks, Pat
patfraleyteaches@aol.com"
Oct 4, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 30, 2011 to Oct 1, 2011

VoiceTrax West

Sep 18, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:00am to Sep 25, 2011 at 9:00am

Bad Animals

Aug 30, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:00am to Sep 25, 2011 at 9:00am

Bad Animals

Aug 26, 2011

Comments

• PF,

Posting your Game World ULTIMATE Video Game VO Event and your Canadian travels chez Debbie Munro today on VOX Daily. After you've had a taste of Vancouver, you'll need to refuel and get over to Toronto! Best time is when there's no snow :)

Looking forward to hearing about your adventure this weekend with Ed Asner and co.

Hugs,

Steph
  • Dear Jean,

My better work. PF
  • Dear Pat- The calf recording is eerily familiar. I sing like that when I mix brown liquors at Karaoke! =8 )

I teach VO classes in Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I've told every student alive about your outrageous sense of humor heard in your brilliant work and encourage them to buy your cd's . I'd love to have you appear as a master instructor at my class in Pittsburgh.

Please visit my page for contact info and to hear my demos as well as class spots featuring a few of my students.

We'd be honored to have you.

MWAAAAAAH-

Jean Zarzour-Lipschtick!
    Owner of Find Your Voice - Voice Over Institute
  • Dear Darren,

Thank you for your encouraging comments. E-mail me and we'll discuss. Regards, Pat Fraley
    patfraleyteaches@aol.com
  • Hey Pat, from London, England!

Hope all's well with you. I've book-marked our website and am working my way through your educational material. If you have 5 minutes, please can you check out my characters & impressions reel and give me your thoughts? I'd appreciate it!

Lovely to see you and thanks for all your hard work in the VO industry.

Darren x
  • Hi Pat,
    Love your work! Looking forward to working with you in La La Land.
    J
  • Thank you so much for the articles! PF I'm sending you pics right now.
  • Y'Obama (can you even do that, you know, like y'all?),

I've got many articles up on VOX Daily about your workshop. Check'em out here:

The Silly
    The Serious
    The Subtle

All articles:

Thank you again for your hospitality. It was an amazing time.

God bless,

Stephanie
  • Dear Max aka Tall-Dee,

I'm very flattered, and grateful for your encouraging words. Pics to come today. Fond Regards, Pat
  • Dear Connie,

Thanks for your encouraging words! PF