Pat Fraley posted an event

Los Angeles

Oct 4, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Oct 13, 2012 at 6:00am to Oct 14, 2012 at 9:00am

Polarity Post, San Francisco

Sep 21, 2012
Pat Fraley left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"I deserve death, but I'm taking the accolade."
Apr 9, 2012
Pat Fraley left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"I just read the generous comments made of me. I am grateful, but want to share that there really is nothing good or special in me. The reason I do what I do struck me on the plane returning from the event in Calgary:  It was Easter Sunday. PF "
Apr 9, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Feb 25, 2012 at 4:30am to Feb 26, 2012 at 8:00am

Bad Animals

Jan 31, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Feb 10, 2012 to Feb 11, 2012

Buzzy's Recording

Jan 22, 2012
Pat Fraley posted an event

Jan 14, 2012 from 4:00am to 1:00pm

Buzzy's Recording Studio

Dec 30, 2011
Pat Fraley left a comment for Don Edward
"Hey Don. Do me a favor. Send me your email address. That way I can communicate with you in a direct personal way on stuff. Regards, Pat Fraley
patfraleyteaches@aol.com"
Nov 20, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Dec 3, 2011 at 5:00am to Dec 4, 2011 at 8:00am

The Beach in Calgary, Alberta

Nov 17, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Nov 11, 2011 to Nov 12, 2011

VoiceTrax West

Oct 26, 2011
Pat Fraley commented on Rick Party's article VO Coaches
"Katy Kellgren, award-winning audiobook narrator (record-breaking 10 Audie Nominations recently), is joining me, Scott Brick, and John McElroy to share her unique approach at dialogue and character voices for audiobooks at our NY Billion $ Read…"
Oct 20, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Nov 4, 2011 to Nov 5, 2011

Buzzy's Recording Studio

Oct 12, 2011
Pat Fraley left a comment for Mike McDonnell
"Thanks for befriending. Please allow me check in with you every so often with new free lessons, casting opportunities, etc. Just get me your e-mail address. I won't overload you. Thanks, Pat
patfraleyteaches@aol.com"
Oct 4, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 30, 2011 to Oct 1, 2011

VoiceTrax West

Sep 18, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:00am to Sep 25, 2011 at 9:00am

Bad Animals

Aug 30, 2011
Pat Fraley posted an event

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:00am to Sep 25, 2011 at 9:00am

Bad Animals

Aug 26, 2011

Comments

• Yes, I look forward to seeing you there! PF
  • Pat my friend. Good to be on the site and will see you at Voice 2008.
  • Good to hear from you Jesse. Glad to hear your dyslexia is not a prob. I'm thinking I'm the POSTERBOY FOR ADD. PF
  • Hello Pat, I trained with you in an audio book seminar with Hilary in New york a while back, you were too kind to me, as I was concerned about my dyslexia...which has not been a problem.... Anywho, you were such a delight to work with and it is great to see you on this! I am still looking for an agent, slow and steady wins the race! Best, Jessie Gilman
    www.jessiegilman.voice123.com
  • Pat, you're certainly welcome over at the Fantastic Creations group if you wanna show off some of your favorite clips... Thanks for the kind words, and keep up the incredible work!
  • Pat, That is wierd - I only added one comment. Must have been a glitch in the system. I was joking (not ment to be a knock, knock joke, though, it was a long day. I know there are a lot of "voices" here on this site and many in your head too. I heard some of them at VOICE 2007. I have a strange sense of humor. I am running on two hours spleep in the last 48. Time for a nap.
  • Knock, knock . . . I think I hear a couple hundered voices in here. . . I know you're in there some where.
  • Hiya Pat! Safe travels to Hartford!!! And thanks for keeping on me in class---i appreciate the shaping and honing. Stay tuned for some more characters heading your way...Cheers, Mark
  • Hey there! I just wanted to say again what a treat it was to listen and learn from you! I'm not OUT of la la land myself so if you ever have plans to hit the Houston area, keep me in the loop! Can't wait to hang and hear more great stories!
    Kel (AKA Red)
  • You were an absolute delight at the Voice '07 convention. I very much enjoyed both your presentation, and your book.