Mike Elmore left a comment for Erin Hallock
"Hi Erin. Mike here. Are you still on this page (your website looks to be defunct) email or message me. I have information about someone you got training from and how they mislead you and ultimately (if money exchanged hands) ripped you completely…"
Dec 13, 2015
Mike Elmore commented on Paul Pape's video
"Real...but he also has a tone, resonance and lack of ANY regionalism.... that is EXTREMELY easy to listen to."
Sep 27, 2011
Mike Elmore commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Yeah Out of Hear is reliable and what a friendly guy~"
Apr 6, 2011
Mike Elmore left a comment for Karen Carson
"I think you should be on deck to take over for the Progressive Tags if they are ever in a pinch..."Now that's Progressive. Caller er click today"....you all have a very similar print> . Congratulations on the contest ."
Nov 4, 2010
Mike Elmore left a comment on South Florida VO people and stuff
"Hey Loren...I'm in Sunrise>> would love to meet up sometime if you're in the area~"
Sep 15, 2010
"or FOR me."
Jan 8, 2010
Mike Elmore left a comment on ASK JOE - VOICE OVER THEATER
"nothing loading fer me"
Jan 8, 2010
Mike Elmore left a comment for Alton (Al) Hoover
"Looks like your TEACHIN it now! haha> Happy Holidays"
Dec 24, 2009
Mike Elmore left a comment on South Florida VO people and stuff
"Just poppin' in to say Happy Holidays to everyone here in S. FL~~"
Dec 24, 2009
Mike Elmore commented on Rob Hazelton's video
"Nice. I'm sleepy now~~~ Happy Holidays~"
Dec 24, 2009
Mike Elmore commented on Mara Junot's video
"Nice. Makes me want to go vacuum. But I probably won't~~"
Dec 24, 2009

Comments

• thanks, mike! now what do i do? lol
  • Yes, Mike, I have the micport pro and lurve it a lot. The output isn't what I'm used to but it's the first usb audio device I've used. The quality was perfect and the price was right. It didn't work out of the gate but I put it away for a day and walked away. When I came back I did a little of this and a little of that (great tech terms), put it away again and on the third day, there was audio.
  • so, what up yo? When you comin'?
  • Hi Mike,

Hope you got the audacity file you asked me to send you... I sent it last week. Thanks for your great support. Benita
  • I heard you krazy kids shut the party down~~grandma here had to get to beddy bye. Totally fun meeting you and smoking oranges with ya....let me know when you're back in town. We'll try lighting up some zucchini!
  • dude, my dog totally ate my 416 windscreen. I thought of you.
  • Believe it or not I was there for 18 years...started as an air personality and ended up for the last 15 years as the I Assistant Production Director for all 5 stations and the Continuity Director. It was a handful, that's for sure! My husband still works there as the Assistant Chief Engineer.
  • Hi Mike!

I actually won't be in LA, sadly! :( And, Randy's gotta work at Paramount all week, I know. BUT, we are having a booksigning in Fort Myers on Sat. Oct 11... will you be able to come? It's really gonna be fun... the mall where the bookstore is located is doing a big thing for Susan G Komen and so the signing is part of that... there will be an emcee and live band, specials at some of the restaurants and stores by the bookstore, kids' activities... the works. I do believe Rick Party is coming from your side of the state...

I'm gonna post about it as an "event" here on vo universe as soon as I get the press release from the ad agency the mall works with.

Hope you can come!!! Caryn
  • Mike...bangin Promos, images, demos....the whole shaaabang !!!!!
    I have some serious studying to do so I can catch up !!!
  • Why thank you Mike Elmore! Love Jen.