Mike Coon commented on Rodney Saulsberry's video
"Dear Rodney: thank you for sharing your expertise! Great exercises!"
Jun 28, 2011
Mike Coon left a comment for Penny Abshire
"Dear Penny:
Thanks.....this year is the big 50!!!!!
A "lesser" man might be bummed out.....but not THIS one!
Life is good!
Blessings!
Mike"
May 18, 2011
Mike Coon left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"The Audition
I was thinking about this video clip today....even though many of you "Positive Thinkers" may have aleady seen it, I thought maybe some might NOT have.  It's entertaining as well as a great lesson for us all to keep in mind as we pursue…"
May 3, 2011
Mike Coon left a comment for Penny Abshire
"Dear Penny: it was wonderful to met you and James as well! Thank you for your encouragement and suggestions. I will definitely complete some of the changes you suggested by next week. Also, my audacity "problem" disappeared when I upgraded to the…"
Apr 21, 2011
Mike Coon commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"An "inside peek" to another aspect of the business....That's very cool!
Wonder how much time it takes for each of the actors to do that on an episode?
m"
Feb 5, 2011
Mike Coon commented on Brad Dassey's video
"Dear Brad:  Very nice!  Very smooth read of a compelling and silly script!  I don't consider myself much of a "techie" in the recording aspect of what we do....can you explain in "layman's" how you get that awesome sound for the actual recording…"
Jan 21, 2011
Mike Coon commented on katie leigh's video
"Katie:
An hour! Perfect!
Here's to many more like that one.
I did a silly dinosaur voice for an industrial hygience company....they want an "intelligent" sounding T Rex...ahhh "type cast" again!  NOT! It was a real paying job!
For laughts, here's…"
Dec 16, 2010
Mike Coon commented on katie leigh's video
"Dear Katie:
Very cool!  Great job on both projects!
How many different lines did you have to voice? How long did it take you to do "Rover's" comments?
Way to go!
Regards,
M"
Dec 16, 2010
Mike Coon left a comment on Social Media
"Facebook: www.facebook.com/MJCoon049
Twitter: @MJC4848
web: www.michaelcoonvoice.com"
Sep 19, 2010
Mike Coon commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"This was a great lesson! Thanks for putting together such a high quality video. When it comes right down to it, we get gigs because of who we are...and what we bring to the project, right?"
Aug 14, 2010
Mike Coon left a comment for Joe Van Riper
"Dear Joe:
I agree with your comment that making it in this business is more than just having a nice voice! As with anything worth having, it takes time, effort and persistence....I've been doing vo for about 8 years and enjoy the "hunt" for my next…"
Jul 16, 2010
Mike Coon left a comment on Demo Critique
"Dear Group:

I am about to launch my new website that will "un-hitch" me from my identity through Voice123. I would appreciate your opinion(s) of this, my primary demo for commercials I have done recently. I'll have a separate demo for narration and…"
Jul 9, 2010
Mike Coon posted a video
Promo for a custom home builder
Jun 14, 2010
Mike Coon posted videos
Jun 13, 2010
Mike Coon left a comment for Penny Abshire
"Dear Penney: thanks for the birthday wishes...I hope to meet you someday soon...would have attended Voice 2010 if not for my son graduating from high school that weekend! Darn kids sometimes! Regards, mike"
May 18, 2010
Mike Coon left a comment for BOB NOBLE
"Dear Bob: Thanks for the birthday song...you will be my nominee for a Grammy....in the "brevity" category!
Regards,
Mike"
May 18, 2010

Comments

• Hey, Mike! Thanks for the add, and thank you for your thoughts on my demo.
  • Hi Mike!

Welcome to Voiceover Universe! You'll meet some old friends and make some new ones around here!

I hope you'll check out and join a group called MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT. It's a group dedicated to discussing ways we can market ourselves - what works; what doesn't. You’ll find some very interesting ideas and concepts there! And we would appreciate your input. Click here for the link: MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT!

Thanks for your time! I trust our paths will cross soon!

Best to ya!

dan (daniel eduardo) hurst
    www.danhurst.com
  • Hi ya, Mike!

I’m very happy to be one of the first to welcome you to the UNIVERSE! You've joined an amazing group of very talented and generous people. You’ll love it here!

I'd also like to invite you to join my VoiceOver Universe Group, Positive Thinkers UNITE! We welcome all creative, positive voices to join! We hope you’ll count yourself among us!

The VoiceOver International Creative Experience (VOICE 2010) is coming soon. Next June (2nd-5th) in Los Angeles, CA, voice actors from around the world will gather for the only convention held exclusively for those who work in this industry. We hope you’ll join us!

Best wishes for your continued success!

Sincerely,