Michael Reagan commented on Rick Party's video
"Another star is on the horizon!"
Mar 17, 2012
Michael Reagan commented on Rick Party's video
"A great history lesson given by a gifted narrator.....fantastic job Zurek!"
Jan 13, 2012
Michael Reagan posted a video
KC Strip Spot
Nov 13, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Looooookin & soundin gooooood!  Thanks for sharing it with us Joe."
Nov 6, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Joey Pepin's video
"Great job Joey!"
Jul 13, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Rodney Saulsberry's video
"Thanks Rodney....this beats "sally sells sea shells by the seashore".....real copy make the difference!"
Jun 28, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Nick O'Rourke's video
"Great video Nick! Wonderful marketing!"
Jun 10, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Rick Party's video
"Great job!  Very smooth...looks like "Cuff Me if you can" will be a bit hit...thanks for sharing it with us."
Mar 1, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Brad Dassey's video
"Cool"
Jan 21, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"WOW!"
Jan 20, 2011
Michael Reagan commented on Craig Crumpton's video
"In addition to being a great multi-voice read, it appears this was done in just one take.....awesome!"
Dec 4, 2010
Michael Reagan left a comment for Denise Nelson
"Great insight and comments on the new BLOG.....thanks for sharing!"
Apr 15, 2010
Michael Reagan left a comment for Michael Amaral
"Welcome Michael....great demos!"
Mar 21, 2010
Michael Reagan commented on Terry Daniel's video
"Great movie, great song, great rendition! Thanks for sharing it with us!"
Mar 16, 2010
Michael Reagan left a comment for Debbe Hirata
"Great VO work Debbe!"
Feb 26, 2010
Michael Reagan left a comment for David Brower
"Hey David, did you do the "Dealing Doug 30th Anniversary" Commericals now airing in the Denver market? They sound great!"
Feb 10, 2010

Comments

• Thanks Michael! I'm in Western Colorado.....between the 2 of us, we should have it covered. LOL. Have a vocal day.
  • Thanks for the welcome Michael! I actually came in third the first round of this game... and, thought I'd already signed up as a member... LOL!

Thanks again,
    Kristi
  • Thanks for the Birthday Wishes! Had a great day. <3
  • Michael, I'm sorry I don't. Check with my friend Willie Edwards (I believe he's here on Voiceover Universe) because he always has something going on.

Be well,
    Bob
    WWW.OOSTENDE.NET - De portaalsite voor Oostende | The portal for Ostend | Le site Portal pour Osten…
    Aktiviteiten kalender vande stad Oostende, Activities calendar for the City of Ostend
  • Thanks for the welcome, Michael, I look forward to tossing my hat in the ring.
    Ann
  • Thanks Michael! I'm humbled.
  • Oh! Okay then. Good luck to you, as well.
  • A little late on the welcome there, Mikey. But none the less, thanks for commenting!
  • Thanks! I was just on your page!
  • Thank You Michael!!