Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"haha...thanks everyone.  One comment I wanted to pick up on...George mentioned the "versatility"  That is one of the most important things I look at when putting together an audio demo or in this case a video demo.

First of all you have to stay…"
Nov 7, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
Joe Cipriano is the voice of Broadcast and Cable Networks, Syndication Shows, Game Shows and TV's biggest Live Events. This demo showcases his Promo work.
Nov 3, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Scott is absolutely amazing...he has told me that story before of him reading aloud every billboard along the 405 Freeway each day driving up to LA from the OC...Scott is the ultimate example of what focused and undying dedication can do for you.  "
Sep 28, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Paul Pape's video
"Echoing what I told you privately Paul, this is absolutely perfect.  The campaign is so fortunate to have you vocally representing them.  Honest and true, believable and friendly, confident and reassuring...it's a grand slam!"
Sep 28, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted photos
Sep 24, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
http://www.planetemerson.com and http://www.joecipriano.com present: The Screen Actors Guild Foundation - Poker Classic Fundraiser Announcement with Joe Cipr...
Sep 20, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Join us right here on VoiceOverUniverse for the LIVE VIDEO WEBCAST from the DLF Poker Classic this Saturday, September 24th starting at 5pm Pacific.  Join hosts George Whittam, Kara Edwards, Joe Cipriano, Randy Thomas, Christopher Emerson and more.…"
Sep 20, 2011
Joe Cipriano left a comment on ASK JOE - VOICE OVER THEATER
"Happy to say that we'll be doing a live video broadcast from the Don LaFontaine Poker Classic right here on VoiceOverUniverse on Saturday, September 24th.  The event starts at 5pm Pacific and goes till 10pm.  George Whittam will be taking you on a…"
Sep 16, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
Aug 15, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Winnie, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.  I'm saying, if you are willing to pay for the use of StarTrax (or any other ISDN studio) then you certainly can answer YES to the question on those websites asking "do you have ISDN?"  It doesn't…"
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Yes, if you have access to ISDN via a studio you could rent when needed, you certainly can answer that question with a "yes!" Especially if it creates more audition opportunities for you."
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Hi Winnie...no I wouldn't advise investing in it with hopes that you would use it at some point.  Save your money.  If a gig comes your way that requires Source Connect, you can lease the usage for a day."
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Hi Guys...almost 3 years later after doing this video with Steve Nafshun, Out of Hear continues to rock on and Source Connect is 3 years BETTER than it was in 2008. I use the stand-alone Source Connect Pro and while I still use ProTools in my home…"
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Morgan Bailey Keaton's video
"LOL.  Oh my GAWD.  Very funny Morgan, loved it.
Signed:  Joe Cip-a-nano  :-)
 "
Apr 3, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Guys, I gotta tell you. I don't know where this is all going, but I do know that Ted Williams "wants" to lead a productive and successful life. He's a very sweet person...he's caring and he's extremely appreciative of all that has come his way. Does…"
Jan 12, 2011
Joe Cipriano left a comment on ASK JOE - VOICE OVER THEATER
"It's been a long time since my last one. I'll have to take a shower and put some clothes on and do another :-)"
Dec 9, 2010

Comments

• Hi Joe,

THANK YOU for including me and allowing me to share... I had a great time with you and the fellas!

Cheers Daddy-O,

DAVO
  • Hi Joe,
    Thanks so much for sharing your time at the SAG event. I first attended your panel last year and learned a lot. I'd like to get your feedback on my reel (online at sites listed below.) I'm searching for a VO Agent now.
    Best,
    Judy Echavez
    www.judyetv.com
    www.judyechavez.com
  • got cut off there.....add me if you'd like. I enjoyed watching your ad joe video. Thanks, Larry Davis
  • Hi Joe,
    I just joined VU. Please
  • Hey Joe. Love the "Ask Joe" segments.

Do you recommend anyone for vo coaching/training?
  • Joe, these webcasts are hilarious as well as informative. Please keep doing them. I only wish I got to catch it live. Next one for sure. LC
  • Joe, your live webcast was very entertaining and informative. Thank you for the inside look into the industry.
  • Joe--Thanks so much for your time on the live chat today. You're a real pay-it-forward kind of guy and it's appreciated! Thanks again, Jim
  • Fantastic live chat Joe, hopefully the first of many. Thanks for your wisdom & your generosity in sharing it!!
    Enjoyed it very much [all the way from Brisbane, Australia].
    Cheers!
    Leon
  • Thanks for adding me Joe. Great work, looking forward to see more of your vids and ideas.