Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"haha...thanks everyone.  One comment I wanted to pick up on...George mentioned the "versatility"  That is one of the most important things I look at when putting together an audio demo or in this case a video demo.

First of all you have to stay…"
Nov 7, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
Joe Cipriano is the voice of Broadcast and Cable Networks, Syndication Shows, Game Shows and TV's biggest Live Events. This demo showcases his Promo work.
Nov 3, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Scott is absolutely amazing...he has told me that story before of him reading aloud every billboard along the 405 Freeway each day driving up to LA from the OC...Scott is the ultimate example of what focused and undying dedication can do for you.  "
Sep 28, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Paul Pape's video
"Echoing what I told you privately Paul, this is absolutely perfect.  The campaign is so fortunate to have you vocally representing them.  Honest and true, believable and friendly, confident and reassuring...it's a grand slam!"
Sep 28, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted photos
Sep 24, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
http://www.planetemerson.com and http://www.joecipriano.com present: The Screen Actors Guild Foundation - Poker Classic Fundraiser Announcement with Joe Cipr...
Sep 20, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Join us right here on VoiceOverUniverse for the LIVE VIDEO WEBCAST from the DLF Poker Classic this Saturday, September 24th starting at 5pm Pacific.  Join hosts George Whittam, Kara Edwards, Joe Cipriano, Randy Thomas, Christopher Emerson and more.…"
Sep 20, 2011
Joe Cipriano left a comment on ASK JOE - VOICE OVER THEATER
"Happy to say that we'll be doing a live video broadcast from the Don LaFontaine Poker Classic right here on VoiceOverUniverse on Saturday, September 24th.  The event starts at 5pm Pacific and goes till 10pm.  George Whittam will be taking you on a…"
Sep 16, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
Aug 15, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Winnie, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.  I'm saying, if you are willing to pay for the use of StarTrax (or any other ISDN studio) then you certainly can answer YES to the question on those websites asking "do you have ISDN?"  It doesn't…"
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Yes, if you have access to ISDN via a studio you could rent when needed, you certainly can answer that question with a "yes!" Especially if it creates more audition opportunities for you."
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Hi Winnie...no I wouldn't advise investing in it with hopes that you would use it at some point.  Save your money.  If a gig comes your way that requires Source Connect, you can lease the usage for a day."
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Hi Guys...almost 3 years later after doing this video with Steve Nafshun, Out of Hear continues to rock on and Source Connect is 3 years BETTER than it was in 2008. I use the stand-alone Source Connect Pro and while I still use ProTools in my home…"
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Morgan Bailey Keaton's video
"LOL.  Oh my GAWD.  Very funny Morgan, loved it.
Signed:  Joe Cip-a-nano  :-)
 "
Apr 3, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Guys, I gotta tell you. I don't know where this is all going, but I do know that Ted Williams "wants" to lead a productive and successful life. He's a very sweet person...he's caring and he's extremely appreciative of all that has come his way. Does…"
Jan 12, 2011
Joe Cipriano left a comment on ASK JOE - VOICE OVER THEATER
"It's been a long time since my last one. I'll have to take a shower and put some clothes on and do another :-)"
Dec 9, 2010

Comments

• Backatcha, Joe!! You da bomb!!!!!! Hope to see you in the trenches!

May the residuals be with you!

;-)
  • Great to see you at Voice Joe. The glittering row of safety pins down my front held my tux shirt closed all night....everyone said "love the safety pins John, very hip". I'm taking your idea and selling the idea to Kitson on Robertson at $600 a set. Expect a new stream of royalties coming your way soon! Thanks for helping to make a supportive creative community out of our profession, Joe. We are ALL grateful for that.
    PS: just got booked this morning to be back at the Hyatt on the 23rd doing VOG for the Who's Who in Asian American Communities Leaders and Legends Awards. I will need some phoenetic spellings!
  • one of the best in the business. Rock on Rick!!!!!
  • Hi there- The one & only JC,

Break a thousands legs host your panel-

You are VERY the BEST!!!!

I adore you so much!

Joanxo
  • Hey Joe!
    It was great seeing all the VOICE pics of you!
    Sad I couldn't be there this year...but family issues abound!
    Looks like you're having a great time!
    Peace!
    Liz
  • Bene Cevoli...Multo Bene!!! LOL That was a fun hug and good laugh we had. thanks. Joe
  • Sooo much fun to finally meet you in person! Hope to see ya more regularly now!
  • Hello Joe, I just listened to your interview on the Terry and Trish show or whatever they call it. I appreciated your insight and the need for patience. There were alot of other good points as well of course. Your videos are great!

Thanks for everything.
  • Gosh I wanna be like you when I grow up. Awesome story...I have always wanted to be a voice actor. Still in radio. How do I break out? UGhhh...
  • Hey Joe! Great to hear from ya! We'll have to catch up soon. Enjoying the summer with the wife and kids. :) Hope things are great with you and the family! BTW..love the " Ask Joe " segments! Great stuff! Talk soon.. -Ted