Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"haha...thanks everyone.  One comment I wanted to pick up on...George mentioned the "versatility"  That is one of the most important things I look at when putting together an audio demo or in this case a video demo.

First of all you have to stay…"
Nov 7, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
Joe Cipriano is the voice of Broadcast and Cable Networks, Syndication Shows, Game Shows and TV's biggest Live Events. This demo showcases his Promo work.
Nov 3, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Scott is absolutely amazing...he has told me that story before of him reading aloud every billboard along the 405 Freeway each day driving up to LA from the OC...Scott is the ultimate example of what focused and undying dedication can do for you.  "
Sep 28, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Paul Pape's video
"Echoing what I told you privately Paul, this is absolutely perfect.  The campaign is so fortunate to have you vocally representing them.  Honest and true, believable and friendly, confident and reassuring...it's a grand slam!"
Sep 28, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted photos
Sep 24, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
http://www.planetemerson.com and http://www.joecipriano.com present: The Screen Actors Guild Foundation - Poker Classic Fundraiser Announcement with Joe Cipr...
Sep 20, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Join us right here on VoiceOverUniverse for the LIVE VIDEO WEBCAST from the DLF Poker Classic this Saturday, September 24th starting at 5pm Pacific.  Join hosts George Whittam, Kara Edwards, Joe Cipriano, Randy Thomas, Christopher Emerson and more.…"
Sep 20, 2011
Joe Cipriano left a comment on ASK JOE - VOICE OVER THEATER
"Happy to say that we'll be doing a live video broadcast from the Don LaFontaine Poker Classic right here on VoiceOverUniverse on Saturday, September 24th.  The event starts at 5pm Pacific and goes till 10pm.  George Whittam will be taking you on a…"
Sep 16, 2011
Joe Cipriano posted a video
Aug 15, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Winnie, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.  I'm saying, if you are willing to pay for the use of StarTrax (or any other ISDN studio) then you certainly can answer YES to the question on those websites asking "do you have ISDN?"  It doesn't…"
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Yes, if you have access to ISDN via a studio you could rent when needed, you certainly can answer that question with a "yes!" Especially if it creates more audition opportunities for you."
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Hi Winnie...no I wouldn't advise investing in it with hopes that you would use it at some point.  Save your money.  If a gig comes your way that requires Source Connect, you can lease the usage for a day."
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Hi Guys...almost 3 years later after doing this video with Steve Nafshun, Out of Hear continues to rock on and Source Connect is 3 years BETTER than it was in 2008. I use the stand-alone Source Connect Pro and while I still use ProTools in my home…"
Apr 6, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Morgan Bailey Keaton's video
"LOL.  Oh my GAWD.  Very funny Morgan, loved it.
Signed:  Joe Cip-a-nano  :-)
 "
Apr 3, 2011
Joe Cipriano commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Guys, I gotta tell you. I don't know where this is all going, but I do know that Ted Williams "wants" to lead a productive and successful life. He's a very sweet person...he's caring and he's extremely appreciative of all that has come his way. Does…"
Jan 12, 2011
Joe Cipriano left a comment on ASK JOE - VOICE OVER THEATER
"It's been a long time since my last one. I'll have to take a shower and put some clothes on and do another :-)"
Dec 9, 2010

Comments

• Hey Joe! Great to hear from ya! We'll have to catch up soon. Enjoying the summer with the wife and kids. :) Hope things are great with you and the family! BTW..love the " Ask Joe " segments! Great stuff! Talk soon.. -Ted
  • I'll keep trying to reach that bar you've set...thanks, Joe!

Scott...speaking of the bar. Have one on me :-) Thanks for your very nice note. Joe
  • Hey there, Mr. Cip! You've inspired me and so many others with your talent. Plus, the fact that you are so open to help others, proves you're also one of the coolest guys on the planet :)

I'll keep trying to reach that bar you've set...thanks, Joe!
  • Thanks Joey Baby-

Next time you'll do it and we'll hit it out of the park!

I'll be calling you soon! Brave dogs & voicebank are on board and were going to be talking about next steps

Joanxoxo
  • Hi Terry...thanks very much. That was fun. See you at VO2008. Save travels. Joe
  • Joe, you were a fabulous guest today on "VOD"! Thanks for making it a great show!
  • Joe, you crack me UP!

Hey, was that really a fog horn at the top of your vid this week - or, just a friendly (little?) salute to Pancho Villa?
    My favorite parts are the mess-ups...you had me rollin'...please keep 'em coming. BTW, I think you are now my son's favorite cartoon series - although, he wonders where the commercials are...hmmm, ironic, huh?
    I know you put some time into these puppies and I for one, sure appreciate it and enjoy watching them very much.

Thanks a bunch, Joe!

Jeff
    (PS...hey, that guy on the voice-over theatre video looked REALLY familiar...are you sure that piece wasn't from one of your old screen test reels???? ; )
  • Hi Denise...

That's fantastic. I imagine there will be many remote studios in use this weekend at the hotel. LOL I hope we have a chance to say hi. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of voiceoveruniverse folks. Hope you can come to the promo panel on Sunday at 2:30pm.

Joe
  • Thanks for adding me as a friend...I love the videos! I just set up a remote studio to bring to Voice 2008 and your video helped a ton! I was just about there but I realized I needed a Sennheiser mic...so I rented one for the week to check it out! Thanks again!
    Denise
  • Thanks Justin and Jude...it's great to see you guys here. Hope you're having a great summer.
    Joe