Jodi Krangle left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"Oh Ken... How terrifying that must be for you all!  My thoughts and healing prayers go out to you and your entire family and I know I'll only be one of many to wish your son a speedy recovery.  Many hugs, --Jodi"
Nov 21, 2011
Jodi Krangle left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"I'm so very sorry for your loss, Bob. :( Cathy sounds like an amazing woman. There are never really adequate words, but we're all here for support if you need it."
Jun 18, 2011
Jodi Krangle left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"Sending many thoughts and prayers of healing your way, Cathy and Bob.  Take good care."
Jun 17, 2011
Jodi Krangle left a comment for Ann Simmons
"Thanks for the add, Ann! :) Really glad you liked the AKG Perception 220 too. I can't take the credit though. Cira Larkin was the one who turned me on to it in the first place. :) I'm loving it too though! All the best. :)"
Apr 27, 2011
Jodi Krangle commented on Jodi Krangle's video
"Any time you'd like, Shawn. :) And thanks!"
Apr 27, 2011
Jodi Krangle commented on Jodi Krangle's video
"Thanks, Ann! :)"
Apr 13, 2011
Jodi Krangle commented on Jodi Krangle's video
"I've seen a few people put up videos on YouTube now, Matt. But you're right - it's still pretty new. :)"
Apr 12, 2011
Jodi Krangle commented on Jodi Krangle's video
"Thanks, Lani! And thanks very much for your production of this video, Jason. As you say - it's great to have this extra way to promote myself. Just a little extra "oomph". :D"
Apr 11, 2011
Jodi Krangle commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Holy cow! How awesome is this! Nick, you ROCK! :D"
Apr 7, 2011
Jodi Krangle commented on Jodi Krangle's video
"Thanks, Randye! Jason's pricing is extremely reasonable, actually. :) This is just a pretty cool way to get across the message of what I do... Looking forward to Hershey! :D"
Apr 7, 2011
Jodi Krangle commented on Jodi Krangle's video
"Thanks, Mara! If you're interested, speak with Jason at audioartcafe.com . Tell him I sent ya. :) He's really good at this stuff."
Apr 7, 2011
Jodi Krangle posted a video
The "yummy" choice for professional voice. A compilation of some of my latest voice overs including commercials, narration, radio imaging and jingles. Create...
Apr 7, 2011
Jodi Krangle left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"So glad things turned out well for you, Penny (knew they would! :) ).  And yes, the stopping of pain is a good thing!  I remember my mother saying the same thing when she had back surgery many years ago.  It's a life-changer.  Hope you have a…"
Dec 22, 2010
Jodi Krangle left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"SO glad that things went well, Penny. Here's to a speedy recovery!  Rest up and take good care of yourself!  *hugs*"
Dec 16, 2010
Jodi Krangle left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"Take good care of yourself, Penny. There's lots of love coming your way. :) Wishing you all the best at this special time of year - and all through the next. :) *hugs*"
Dec 12, 2010
Jodi Krangle left a comment on Positive Thinkers UNITE!
"Sending many hugs and wishes for your speedy recovery, Christine! Take good care of yourself, rest up and absorb all the healing energies from the cosmos. :) (((HUGS)))"
Oct 18, 2010

Comments

• I think on a smaller scale, they call that 'dating.'
  • Thanks, Jodi. Roy is so much a fan lately, I have to hose him off just to talk to him. But when it comes to music, I don't find many that I'd rather work with.
  • Thanks Jodi... you're pretty darn awesome yourself!
  • Hi Jodi - we met on vo-bb - nice to see you here too! I've just joined up and have created a group for Canadian Voice Actors - hope you'll join!
  • Thanks for adding me, Jodie and for your kind words. Looking forward to hearing more of you and perhaps working together in the future.
  • Thanks for adding me to your network Jodie. I look forward to keeping in touch and sharing info in the future.
  • What wonderful work Jodi. I look forward to networking with you and developing a friendship in the future.
  • Hi Jodi! Thanks for your comment. We v-o's do get around don't we. Best of luck and happiness. :D
  • Hi Jodi,
    Nice to meet you as well!
    John