Dustin Ebaugh left a comment for Lee Gordon
"Hey Lee!  Great to see you here.  Thanks for the add.  :)"
May 17, 2012
Dustin Ebaugh left a comment on World Voices Organization
"An Open Letter to the Membership of SaVoa:

The current membership of SaVoa deserves to know that the current Officers and Directors of the Board of Directors of SaVoa, most of which were appointed at a meeting on April 9, 2012, have resigned their…"
Apr 20, 2012
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Joey Pepin's video
"I get irritated just watching that.  Too close to reality! :)"
Feb 9, 2012
Dustin Ebaugh left a comment on World Voices Organization
"Hi Thomas, Thanks for joining!"
Jan 26, 2012
Dustin Ebaugh left a comment for David W Stone
"Thanks for the add Arthur.  :)  Nice to see you here."
Jan 24, 2012
Dustin Ebaugh left a comment on VO Buzz Weekly
"This is really great!!  Thanks for doing this Chuck and Stacey!!"
Jan 23, 2012
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Jon Bailey's video
"VERY good!!  Thanks for sharing!!"
Jan 5, 2012
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Roger Leopardi's video
"VERY nice Roger!! "
Nov 21, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Big LLou Johnson's video
"Sounds BIG Lou!  Very nice.  :)"
Nov 18, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh left a comment for Liliana Ayende
"Hi Liliana,

Hope you have a SUPER birthday today!!"
Nov 17, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Scott Gentle's video
"Very nice work Scott!
 "
Nov 17, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Joe Cipriano's video
"Excellent work Joe!  You continue to be an inspiration for the rest of us."
Nov 6, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Paul Pape's video
"Absolutely right on!
 "
Sep 30, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Darren Altman's video
"Very nice setup Darren!  Beautiful mic and setup.  :)"
Sep 25, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Adam Harrington's video
"Really GREAT work Erin!! What a range you have. Excellent stuff."
Aug 25, 2011
Dustin Ebaugh commented on Jaye Delai's video
"Great work Jaye!!"
Aug 10, 2011

Comments

• I'm not real big on getting pecked on the cheeck by other guys, but if I could choose just one, Don would be the man! :)

It almost looks like he is whispering the mystic secrets of VO mastery into your ear in that picture. :)

Enjoyed the demo. Keep up the good work.
  • Hi Dustin,
    thanks man very cool to be here. As a matter of fact, I've been doing VO for Pat and the 700 Club for several years, and thought of that when I got Joe's email. Have a great day, gotta go to the (blue Auralex) padded-room now and talk to myself.
    -p
  • that is funny! I want to try the CAD e300. I like my CAD M9 when it is in good shape. I wonder if a decent Mic processor will make a difference.
  • cool. thanks. I have the CAD M9. I use a dbx 286a. I recently hooked up the AT4040 and like it alot. the CAD needs a new tube. It has lost it's luster. The goal is to get the Neumann tlm 103 short term then move up as I can to the Manley Like the Don.
  • Hey Dustin, what kind of Mic are you using on the first part of your demo sounds sweet..
  • Alrighty then...let's mind meld somehow as I am always expanding my talent pool. And feel free to join my group "ask a Casting Director"
    I look forward to knowing more about you!
  • Dustin,

Now those are some groovy photos, man. I haven't been pecked on the cheek by Don yet but it looks like everyone else has!

Just finished listening to your demo and thoroughly enjoyed consuming the different reads. There's nice resonance, versatility, and richness in your voice. I like how you mention "warm June weather" as it is conveniently June and actually quite hot up here in Canada today. Bravo, very apropos at the moment.

The brief Minnesota accent in the travel spot kind of sounded like what Americans say we Canadians sound like, although, I don't know if I'll ever believe the "aboot" thing!

Enjoy the weekend!

Take care,

Stephanie from Voices.com
  • Gosh, that must of been a magical moment with the big DON! I trained with the other big DON!! Don morrow: voice of harry potter, titanic, lord of the rings etc etc. Thanks for the invite! Best, Jessie
  • Now that you're here we can start the party!
  • Hey there Dustin, thanks for the invite! This is like Facebook - only cooler.