Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's video
"I'm so proud of you Zurek...way to go my friend.  Two voice talent in one family - NOW THATS SPECIAL.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  You are a wonderful man my friend
Congrats to you both

May 7, 2014
Debbie Munro posted an event

Oct 30, 2013 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

North America

Oct 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"Just had a listen to the demo - great opening - nice voice.  looks like you had a great team - which is rare - so good stuff.

Would love to hear a bit more conversational out of you - lots of announcer in here - so this may be something to…"
Apr 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"great to have you on board Rick.  Thanks for joining us.  I have to admit I'm not very good at keeping up to this - so you just helped me with a gentle reminder to start!!

All my best

Jan 21, 2013
Debbie Munro posted an event

Jan 30, 2013 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm

USA

Dec 18, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for David W Stone
"was trying to respond to you but it wouldn't send
Great to connect with you
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY my friendI'm always arounddeb@debsvoice.comSkypechantidm
Looking forward to connecting VOXSTARALl my bestDeb"
Nov 12, 2012
Debbie Munro posted an event

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:00am to Apr 9, 2013 at 2:00pm

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Aug 23, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Tracie Elliott
"It's fabulous to meet you and to greet you Tracie.  You've joined a fantastic networking site.  Please feel free to join our group as well.  DebsVoice -
If you can send me an email I can get you on our mailing list as well
deb@debsvoicerecipe.com…"
Apr 12, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Scott J. Smith
"Hey Scott - I've responded to your copyright question on the posting - hopefully you'll get a copy of my comments - if not let me know and I will get that to you another way.
Thank you so much for taking the time to ask about the demos
Great to…"
Mar 27, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Eric David Leach
"Great to meet you Eric - thanks so much for joining our group and welcome to VU - assuming you are new to VU of course.
I hope we get to hear from you often.
Please feel free to join our mailout list as well - just send my assistant an email or join…"
Mar 18, 2012
Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's photo
"So beautiful Zurek
We have yet even more in common - I too have grandkids - I ONLY wish to have a pic of my daughter and one of my grandkids at the mic - so adorable.  They must admire you so much to be already following in your footsteps.…"
Mar 18, 2012

Comments

• Happy Birthday Deb!
  • Hi Deb, thanks for having a listen. Hope you are well and we will see each other next week. Regarding the demo, the first spot was not sped up at all and it is a character I can sustain, believe it or not, that was all me. I was very careful not to put anything on the demo that I couldn't recreate in a session and definitely was going after as much variety in range as possible. Had a lot of fun doing it. Thanks again for your support.

Pat
  • Debbie.................... awesome, awesome, awesome! Great voice, super demo! You got it! I got mine at Walmart.......... on sale........ okay, okay... I got it from the discontinued items bin. You are definitely TOP SHELF! Have a fun, fantastic day! ~ James

• Hi Deb

Thanks for your reply!

Love your unique sound! It really navigates and excites the messages behind the voice! Be encouraged to continue to be an encouragement for those who know you and hear your talents through your art! My nitche is TV narrations, audiobooks, and documentaries. You get a minute please listen to my tracks!

My the Best of the Best Continue to Knock at your door!

My email address is: csmkaj@aol.com

Keith Jarman
    The Urban Knight Rider
  • Hi Debbie:

Would you please give me a brief heads up on what is going to be discussed on your Mastering ONline Career?
  • Deb that sounds good I will shoot you an email soon! Best, Elisha
  • Hey Deb!

Thanks for the B-Day Shout-Out!

I celebrated another anniversary of my 35th birthday!
    ;)
  • Deb

Thanks for joining LIVE VIDEO INC. EVENTS – AUDITIONS – OPPORTUNITIES
    http://www.voiceoveruniverse.com/group/livevideoinceventsauditionso..., looking forward to your contributions.

All the best,

Kurt Kelly
    LIVE VIDEO INC. EVENTS – AUDITIONS – OPPORTUNITIES
    Welcome to LIVE VIDEO INC. EVENTS – AUDITIONS – OPPORTUNITIES, if you have an Industry Event, Training, Casting, Audition, Premiere, Opening, Job, Ad…
  • THANKS for he ADD Deb! I need to set up a session with you again soon . . will send detailed message when I know WHEN I have some time to be instructed by my Jedi Master! LOL :-D
  • Deb: Thanks for the response. When I edit/produce dry reads in Pro Tools they are raw .WAV at 24 bit/48 kHz just run through the pre unless I'm asked to Normalize everything up to -3dB. If I can help on Pro Tools questions, please feel free. Best, Al

P.S. I hope to take a class from you one day!