Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's video
"I'm so proud of you Zurek...way to go my friend.  Two voice talent in one family - NOW THATS SPECIAL.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  You are a wonderful man my friend
Congrats to you both

May 7, 2014
Debbie Munro posted an event

Oct 30, 2013 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

North America

Oct 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"Just had a listen to the demo - great opening - nice voice.  looks like you had a great team - which is rare - so good stuff.

Would love to hear a bit more conversational out of you - lots of announcer in here - so this may be something to…"
Apr 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"great to have you on board Rick.  Thanks for joining us.  I have to admit I'm not very good at keeping up to this - so you just helped me with a gentle reminder to start!!

All my best

Jan 21, 2013
Debbie Munro posted an event

Jan 30, 2013 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm

USA

Dec 18, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for David W Stone
"was trying to respond to you but it wouldn't send
Great to connect with you
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY my friendI'm always arounddeb@debsvoice.comSkypechantidm
Looking forward to connecting VOXSTARALl my bestDeb"
Nov 12, 2012
Debbie Munro posted an event

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:00am to Apr 9, 2013 at 2:00pm

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Aug 23, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Tracie Elliott
"It's fabulous to meet you and to greet you Tracie.  You've joined a fantastic networking site.  Please feel free to join our group as well.  DebsVoice -
If you can send me an email I can get you on our mailing list as well
deb@debsvoicerecipe.com…"
Apr 12, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Scott J. Smith
"Hey Scott - I've responded to your copyright question on the posting - hopefully you'll get a copy of my comments - if not let me know and I will get that to you another way.
Thank you so much for taking the time to ask about the demos
Great to…"
Mar 27, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Eric David Leach
"Great to meet you Eric - thanks so much for joining our group and welcome to VU - assuming you are new to VU of course.
I hope we get to hear from you often.
Please feel free to join our mailout list as well - just send my assistant an email or join…"
Mar 18, 2012
Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's photo
"So beautiful Zurek
We have yet even more in common - I too have grandkids - I ONLY wish to have a pic of my daughter and one of my grandkids at the mic - so adorable.  They must admire you so much to be already following in your footsteps.…"
Mar 18, 2012

Comments

• Deb: Thought it would be interesting to collect the top recommended Pro Tools plug-ins used by voiceover home studio users. My list would include: BNR, Normalize, and EQ 3. When you are putting your money where your mouth is, what plug-ins add real value? Share and enjoy! Al

Top 10 Plug-ins for VO Work in Pro Tools
    Thought it would be interesting to collect the top recommended Pro Tools plug-ins used by voiceover home studio users. My list would include: BNR, No…
  • Hi Deb,

Thanks for the kind birthday wishes! I had fun working with you on the cruise (and not just at karaoke...). Looking forward to Voice 2012!
  • Hi Debbie! A pleasure to connect with you! Thanks!!!

I hope 2010 is the best ever for you!!!

dan
  • Hi Debbie!

I know you’ve been a member of Voiceover Universe for some time, but I wanted to introduce one of our groups to you.

I hope you'll check out and join a group called MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT. It's a group dedicated to discussing ways we can market ourselves - what works; what doesn't. You’ll find some very interesting ideas and concepts there! And we would appreciate your input. Click here for the link: MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT!

Thanks for your time! I trust our paths will cross soon!

Best to ya!

dan (daniel eduardo) hurst
    www.danhurst.com
  • Congrats on booking the Gemini Awards. That's great!

Warmest regards,
    Alix Michaels
  • Hi Deb,
    I can't really aford the class now, as my Real Estate Appraisal business has taken another dump. Besides, I just figured out that I've submitted almost 100 auditions within the last year with no bites. So, I'm thinking I'm just going to give up.
    Thanks anyway,
    Dan
  • Deb,
    Congratulations on surviving your most concentrated, complex event to date! I hope the recovery is going well.

Thank you for putting on the 2009 VoiceLympics and I look forward to the 2011 VoiceLympics. My best to Brandi and Melissa. I look forward to seeing you at VOICE 2010.

Shane
  • Deb,
    Will you be starting a "VoiceLympic Cruise" forum?
    Best,
    Shane
  • It was a pleasure and honor working with you this weekend in Philly. You and your workshop ROCK! Thanks for everything!
  • Hi Deb,
    Patrick Sweeney recomended you for coaching. How does it work, and how much can I expect to spend?
    Thanks,