Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's video
"I'm so proud of you Zurek...way to go my friend.  Two voice talent in one family - NOW THATS SPECIAL.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  You are a wonderful man my friend
Congrats to you both

May 7, 2014
Debbie Munro posted an event

Oct 30, 2013 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

North America

Oct 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"Just had a listen to the demo - great opening - nice voice.  looks like you had a great team - which is rare - so good stuff.

Would love to hear a bit more conversational out of you - lots of announcer in here - so this may be something to…"
Apr 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"great to have you on board Rick.  Thanks for joining us.  I have to admit I'm not very good at keeping up to this - so you just helped me with a gentle reminder to start!!

All my best

Jan 21, 2013
Debbie Munro posted an event

Jan 30, 2013 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm

USA

Dec 18, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for David W Stone
"was trying to respond to you but it wouldn't send
Great to connect with you
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY my friendI'm always arounddeb@debsvoice.comSkypechantidm
Looking forward to connecting VOXSTARALl my bestDeb"
Nov 12, 2012
Debbie Munro posted an event

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:00am to Apr 9, 2013 at 2:00pm

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Aug 23, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Tracie Elliott
"It's fabulous to meet you and to greet you Tracie.  You've joined a fantastic networking site.  Please feel free to join our group as well.  DebsVoice -
If you can send me an email I can get you on our mailing list as well
deb@debsvoicerecipe.com…"
Apr 12, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Scott J. Smith
"Hey Scott - I've responded to your copyright question on the posting - hopefully you'll get a copy of my comments - if not let me know and I will get that to you another way.
Thank you so much for taking the time to ask about the demos
Great to…"
Mar 27, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Eric David Leach
"Great to meet you Eric - thanks so much for joining our group and welcome to VU - assuming you are new to VU of course.
I hope we get to hear from you often.
Please feel free to join our mailout list as well - just send my assistant an email or join…"
Mar 18, 2012
Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's photo
"So beautiful Zurek
We have yet even more in common - I too have grandkids - I ONLY wish to have a pic of my daughter and one of my grandkids at the mic - so adorable.  They must admire you so much to be already following in your footsteps.…"
Mar 18, 2012

Comments

• i see you are a voice coach i'm looking for one :)
  • Hello, Deb! Thank you for replying. I write to you ASAP, as I am currently feeling ill.

Please take care and be well.

Always, Joe
  • Deb - It's great to hear from you again. Sorry, I have been out of touch a bit. I'm still hacking at it and having a bit of success. Also, I've been helping Ray get back into the mix and hopefully we can start up workshops again at another location. And, I've been taking private acting lessons locally and may even take a crack at theatre just to build the chops up a bit. Other than that, its been SSDD.
    How did the LA workshop go for you? I hope it was as much fun as the Sacto one was. You are such an awesome instructor. I can't wait to work with you again.

Take care,

Jon
  • Things are what they are at the moment... and I remain hopeful. I enjoy hearing about what all you are up to (upcomming classes, and the cruise) You are at a definate voice over model for me, just by being you ... and all those other voices too. ;)
  • Hey Deb!

Great to meet you! Sorry we couldn't chat! Hope to see you again with more time to talk shop!

Artt
  • Hi! I'm new to this site, just beginning in the business. I LOVED your demos! Amazing, versatile and FUNNY! Take care!
  • Deb,
    It was such a pleasure working with you during your Mic-N-Me workshop in Sacramento. As I said before, this was the most fun I have had in a workshop or in any sort of learning env. You are just a joy to be around and your passion for your work is infectious. Mic-N-Me is a must take for anyone developing their VO skills. I look forward to seeing you again.

Take care,

Jon
  • thanx for the birthday "song" :)
  • can't wait for the next time you venture back to Sacramento to bring us another one of your workshops.... the last one was stellar!
  • Well...I am a strange person. Why else would I be in broacasting for so long??? Yup I subscribe to the Chanti! You have all the cool parties...but they're all in CANADA!! Nothing against the Great White North...just far..and cold. What can I say? It's 65 degrees outside right now. Muahahaha! :)