Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's video
"I'm so proud of you Zurek...way to go my friend.  Two voice talent in one family - NOW THATS SPECIAL.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  You are a wonderful man my friend
Congrats to you both

May 7, 2014
Debbie Munro posted an event

Oct 30, 2013 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

North America

Oct 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"Just had a listen to the demo - great opening - nice voice.  looks like you had a great team - which is rare - so good stuff.

Would love to hear a bit more conversational out of you - lots of announcer in here - so this may be something to…"
Apr 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"great to have you on board Rick.  Thanks for joining us.  I have to admit I'm not very good at keeping up to this - so you just helped me with a gentle reminder to start!!

All my best

Jan 21, 2013
Debbie Munro posted an event

Jan 30, 2013 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm

USA

Dec 18, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for David W Stone
"was trying to respond to you but it wouldn't send
Great to connect with you
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY my friendI'm always arounddeb@debsvoice.comSkypechantidm
Looking forward to connecting VOXSTARALl my bestDeb"
Nov 12, 2012
Debbie Munro posted an event

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:00am to Apr 9, 2013 at 2:00pm

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Aug 23, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Tracie Elliott
"It's fabulous to meet you and to greet you Tracie.  You've joined a fantastic networking site.  Please feel free to join our group as well.  DebsVoice -
If you can send me an email I can get you on our mailing list as well
deb@debsvoicerecipe.com…"
Apr 12, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Scott J. Smith
"Hey Scott - I've responded to your copyright question on the posting - hopefully you'll get a copy of my comments - if not let me know and I will get that to you another way.
Thank you so much for taking the time to ask about the demos
Great to…"
Mar 27, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Eric David Leach
"Great to meet you Eric - thanks so much for joining our group and welcome to VU - assuming you are new to VU of course.
I hope we get to hear from you often.
Please feel free to join our mailout list as well - just send my assistant an email or join…"
Mar 18, 2012
Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's photo
"So beautiful Zurek
We have yet even more in common - I too have grandkids - I ONLY wish to have a pic of my daughter and one of my grandkids at the mic - so adorable.  They must admire you so much to be already following in your footsteps.…"
Mar 18, 2012

Comments

• Thanks Deb... I agree with your words of wisdom..lol... it's sometimes hard to walk away from defending something great. But I will. The guy is an idiot..and unfortunately that's something that can't be helped or fixed.
    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie. If you and your talented daughter ever come to Australia... give me a yell!!
  • Thank you Deb! I loved the conference too... I was also offended by this man and his sarcastic views. I know those posts hurt Penny and James...and they hurt the rest of us. Thank you.
    I wish we had access to more fantastic talent and teachers like you.
  • Hey, Deb, hope you're busy and happy and famous!
  • Kind of you to credit the producer! I'll take note of his name.

I think my favorite character on the reel is the "fire retardant" one. That section cracks me up, lol.

It's funny that you ask about my layout because, well...It's just one of the theme's you can choose on this site. There really isn't anything custom to it :).

You can use it if you want though, I promise I won't cry.
  • I love your character demo. It's amazing!
  • Debbie,
    Thanks so much for the podcast lessons! As I'm still getting my feet wet your suggestions have been top notch.
    Best Regards,
    Jason
  • Hey Debbie...thanks for all your thoughts and concern. And fear not, your expressions of concern have done no harm at all. With very few exceptions, everyone has been most respectful. And the good thoughts and prayers have done a world of good. Don is stable and improving and you all are playing a big part in that. Best...Paul Pape
  • Debbie,

I can NEVER hear it enough. The kind words only make me work harder to put smiles on faces:) Thank you for your kindess and contribution to this industry.

Rick
  • Deb, Thanks for the add. Nice to see you but NOT enough time at VOICE. But I'll be contacting you soon, my friend. Hugs,
    Bobbin
  • Thanks for the connection Deb. Sure wish I could have attended V2008, but the timing just didn't work for me this time around. Hopefully, we'll meet one of these days.

Be good and stay healthy!

JG