Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's video
"I'm so proud of you Zurek...way to go my friend.  Two voice talent in one family - NOW THATS SPECIAL.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  You are a wonderful man my friend
Congrats to you both

May 7, 2014
Debbie Munro posted an event

Oct 30, 2013 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm

North America

Oct 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"Just had a listen to the demo - great opening - nice voice.  looks like you had a great team - which is rare - so good stuff.

Would love to hear a bit more conversational out of you - lots of announcer in here - so this may be something to…"
Apr 10, 2013
Debbie Munro left a comment for Rick Shockley
"great to have you on board Rick.  Thanks for joining us.  I have to admit I'm not very good at keeping up to this - so you just helped me with a gentle reminder to start!!

All my best

Jan 21, 2013
Debbie Munro posted an event

Jan 30, 2013 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm

USA

Dec 18, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for David W Stone
"was trying to respond to you but it wouldn't send
Great to connect with you
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY my friendI'm always arounddeb@debsvoice.comSkypechantidm
Looking forward to connecting VOXSTARALl my bestDeb"
Nov 12, 2012
Debbie Munro posted an event

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:00am to Apr 9, 2013 at 2:00pm

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Aug 23, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Tracie Elliott
"It's fabulous to meet you and to greet you Tracie.  You've joined a fantastic networking site.  Please feel free to join our group as well.  DebsVoice -
If you can send me an email I can get you on our mailing list as well
deb@debsvoicerecipe.com…"
Apr 12, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Scott J. Smith
"Hey Scott - I've responded to your copyright question on the posting - hopefully you'll get a copy of my comments - if not let me know and I will get that to you another way.
Thank you so much for taking the time to ask about the demos
Great to…"
Mar 27, 2012
Debbie Munro left a comment for Eric David Leach
"Great to meet you Eric - thanks so much for joining our group and welcome to VU - assuming you are new to VU of course.
I hope we get to hear from you often.
Please feel free to join our mailout list as well - just send my assistant an email or join…"
Mar 18, 2012
Debbie Munro commented on Rick Party's photo
"So beautiful Zurek
We have yet even more in common - I too have grandkids - I ONLY wish to have a pic of my daughter and one of my grandkids at the mic - so adorable.  They must admire you so much to be already following in your footsteps.…"
Mar 18, 2012

Comments

• I am now online! Hooray!
  • Quick note to thank you for being one of the highlights of my VOICE2008 experience. Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious! I'm already noticing a change in the way I'm auditioning and it feels great. Thanks again!
  • So great to hear from all of you....make sure to check out Rodney Saulsberry's new single....he linked me below...
    So nice to see all of you on here...
    join my network group - Mic n Me.....we'll get some cool things going there soon
    All my best
    Deb
  • Hi Deb,

Thanks for inspiring me at Voice 2008! I'm enjoying your workbook & CD-rom. Your daughter will be the greatest entertainment lawyer out there, if that's what she finally chooses to do. You guys rock!

Bill Jurney
    jurneyvoice.com
  • Hi Deb!

Great meeting you and Brandi at VOICE and spending time with you... Let's keep in touch! Thanks for the add!

Marian
  • Thanks Debbie. I saw the info about the cruise! Wow...I wanna go!!! Joe
  • haha,
    NO MOM NO!!!
    dont even go there.
  • I guess "cool, daddy-o" doesn't cut it these days either.

Thanks for everything Deb !

John
  • That's my girl....guess I'm not hip with the LINGO
    Welcome Brandi....so glad you're in our world
  • OH MY MOM,
    no one says "BOMB" anymore,
    sorry to break it to you,
    i love you too though