Channe Nolen left a comment for Bettye Zoller
"Hey Betty, thanks for the info on Sound Forge. I did get the MOTU Microbook II it comes with AudioDesk which is Digital Performer babyware.  Learning to use it for my audio book recordings.  Lots of useful editing tools.  Channe"
Jun 26, 2012
Channe Nolen commented on Voiceover Universe's video
"Charming . . .keep it coming!"
May 1, 2012
Channe Nolen left a comment for William Williams
"Hey William, thanks for the add and let me know what's going on in your world!  To the wall, Channe"
Dec 7, 2011
Channe Nolen commented on Adam Harrington's video
"Stellar Erin and Adam!
Keep making it happen, Channe"
Aug 25, 2011
Channe Nolen left a comment for E.J. Smith
"Hey E.J., so cool of you to ask, thanks for the request!
Best, Channe"
Aug 11, 2011
Channe Nolen left a comment for Jaye Delai
"Hey Jaye,  Thanks for the friend add! Channe"
Aug 11, 2011
Channe Nolen left a comment for Tom Leigh Knight
"Hello Tom, keep rockin' the cool jobs! Channe"
Aug 11, 2011
Channe Nolen commented on Jaye Delai's video
"Jaye, very well done!!
Congratulations, Channe"
Aug 10, 2011
Channe Nolen commented on Rhonda Nolen's video
"Rhonda,
Fierce and Furious narration! Gorgeous voice keep making it happen!
Channe"
Aug 8, 2011
Channe Nolen left a comment for Robert Clotworthy
"Hello Robert, I am a friend of C.D. and she was screamin' about your insane talent so I looked you up and listened to your demo on your website and OMG! I just watched all of Ancient Aliens . . . it's you!
Wishing you continued success and Be well,…"
Aug 7, 2011
Channe Nolen left a comment for Josef-Israel
"Hello Josef,
Exceptional!  Count me in.
To the wall, Channe"
Jul 13, 2011
Channe Nolen commented on Denise Nelson's video
"Very funny Denise, I enjoyed your work, but of course!
Channe"
Dec 17, 2010
Channe Nolen commented on Diane Merritt's video
"Nice Job, unique sound, you deserve it!!"
Nov 8, 2010
Channe Nolen left a comment for Aric A Amendolea
"Hey Aric,
Edge Studios in New York has an online service with tons of scripts and they will even critique your recordings for free.
all the best, channe"
Sep 3, 2010
Channe Nolen left a comment for Michael Amaral
"Welcome 4000!
All the best, channe"
Mar 19, 2010
Channe Nolen left a comment for Joseph Andrade
"Hello Joseph, thanks for the welcome and for visiting! Your voice and demo sound wonderful. You're very talented.
Keep making it happen and be well, Channe"
Mar 11, 2010

Comments

• Thank you Channe. I just read your comment about my telling you about Sound Forge helped you. Thanks. I have such little time to read stuff all over the web. Wow. What I need is somebody to read it all for me (lol) but know that I value you and your comments greatly. All best. You are a very attractive and very talented lady.

• Hello Channe. You asked me about software I use for audio books. I prefer Sound Forge by Sony. Check it out. I've used it twelve years now. Stay in touch and watch my site VOICESVOICES for news.

• Thanks Channe! I'll do my best!
  • Thanks Channe.  I had an agent once that told me even a blind pig will find an acorn once in a while.  CD is great.  I wish you continued success.
  • Channe,

Friends!

You are simply gorgeous, talented and accomplished. You have a
    wonderful life ahead of you, I can just feel it.

Please keep in touch.

Debbe
  • You're just gorgeous. Thanks for reaching out to me and be sure to keep in touch!
  • Hi Channe,

Just wanted to welcome you to the community. Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

Joseph
  • Channe,
    I am new to VU but learned of your recent success and wanted to congratulate you! You must be thrilled. So happy for you.
    All the best,
    Debbe Hirata
  • So nice to meet you here, Channe. Sounds like you're doing very well! I too helped to record each of the Health Reform Bills. Good for you!