- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Mar 21, 2013 at 12:00pm to Mar 24, 2013 at 10:00am EDT
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
VoiceoverCity, LLC is pleased to announce VO2013 ATLANTA taking place March 21-24, 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The even features Pat Fraley as the Keynote Speaker along with 8 outstanding voiceover industry leaders from around the country.
Check out the
- Created by: VoiceoverCity, LLC
- Mar 23, 2013 from 6:00am to 12:00pm EDT
- Location: Tree Falls Post Studio
- Description: A six hour Voice Over Workshop that covers all genres of voice over with an emphasis on the newly popular e-learning format, which is now one of the most employable areas of voice over.
- Created by: Rodney Saulsberry