- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Oct 21, 2012 at 2:00pm EDT to Nov 18, 2012 at 7:45am EST
- Location: Online
This is your turn to Shine!
VO Buzz Weekly's Voice Over Video Contest is going on NOW.
We've teamed up with VO Studio Tech owner George Whittam
to bring you this amazing opportunity. Share your talent with the world and WIN big! Contest ends Novembe
- Created by: VO Buzz Weekly
- Oct 23, 2012 at 3:00pm EDT to Nov 13, 2012 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Burbank, CA
We have a four-week Promo Workshop starting Tuesday night, October 23rd, from 7pm - 10pm, in Burbank, and the fee is $350. Space is limited so call to reserve your spot.
- Created by: Joyce Castellanos
- Oct 27, 2012 at 5:00am to Oct 28, 2012 at 1:00pm EDT
- Location: TMG Studio
We have managed to get the insanely talented Richard Horvitz to bring his full weekend workshop to Sacramento on October 27th and 28th. Richard is very busy in LA and has provided his voice to Invader Zim, Billy from Billy and Mandy, Daggett in the A
- Created by: Jon Morss
- Oct 27, 2012 at 6:00am to Oct 28, 2012 at 2:00pm EDT
- Location: Hyatt House Hotel
Lots of microphone time reading book scripts, learning more about auditioning. Refine your audio book demo into what publishers seek! Think about doing "niche demos." Audio long form recording made simpler. Hear stories from successful narrators. Get
- Created by: Bettye Zoller
- Oct 27, 2012 at 6:00am to Oct 28, 2012 at 9:00am EDT
- Location: Los Angeles
When if comes to Animation and Character Voices, women are up again a whole different set of rules than men. Pat Fraley, Vanessa Marshall, and Casting Director Meredith Layne guide 10 women for two days learning the rigors of creating and performing
- Created by: Pat Fraley