- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Oct 13, 2012 at 6:00am to Oct 14, 2012 at 9:00am EDT
- Location: Polarity Post, San Francisco
If you don’t match the right characters to the specific genres of voice over, you don’t work. Patrick Fraley and Audiobook Narration Star Simon Vance guide 10 participants into the skills to create and match characters to the job. Animation demands S
- Created by: Pat Fraley