- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Jul 19, 2012 at 3:00pm to Aug 23, 2012 at 6:00pm EDT
- Location: TalkShop in Sherman Oaks
Dynamite Intermediate/Advanced Workshop.
Continuing to build on the foundation by focusing on:
- Getting to the heart of the copy
- Current trends in TV and radio advertising
- Developing timing skills
- Finding your unique voice persona
- The balance between real a
- Created by: Martha Mayakis
- Aug 13, 2012 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm EDT
- Location: A Teleclass over the Telephone
Take a giant step in your voice over career in this 2 week Commercial Intensive Voice Over Teleclass. This is your chance to work with other voice over talent across the country as you learn what it takes to be successful.
- Created by: Rodney Saulsberry