- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Jan 31, 2012 at 1:00pm to Feb 28, 2012 at 3:30pm EST
- Location: School of Visual Arts
Learn how to approach copy and find the genre that is most suitable for you. Let Valerie Smaldone help you "find your voice" and provide valuable insider tips. A veteran of network promos, narrations, commercials and industrials, her classes are alwa
- Created by: Valerie Smaldone
- Feb 6, 2012 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm EST
- Location: Compost Studio
- Description: Hey kids,The Voiceover Doctor is going to start up a second round of this year's AUDITION WORKOUT CLASS - We are gonna start a MONDAY NIGHT class that'll be starting up FEBRUARY 6th 2012 - MONDAY NIGHTS from 7:00pm to 10:00pm for 4 weeks!
- Created by: Bill Holmes