- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Nov 7, 2011 at 1:00pm to Dec 5, 2011 at 3:30pm EST
- Location: School of Visual Arts
This fun and nurturing workshop begins Nov. 7th at School of Visual Arts in New York City. I will help you "find your voice" and provide appropriate copy for your style and personality.
You will work in an actual studio, and be directed by
- Created by: Valerie Smaldone
- Dec 3, 2011 at 5:00am to Dec 4, 2011 at 8:00am EST
- Location: The Beach in Calgary, Alberta
10 participants learning mic technique, comedy skills, text analysis/self direction for a day and a half recording sketches and commercials written to yield all the lessons. The participant's recordings are edited and mixed as we go. We'll be draggin
- Created by: Pat Fraley
- Dec 3, 2011 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm EST
- Location: Arena Event Space
- Description: Be a part of the largest gathering of voiceover professionals in the world!
Voice Talent Productions, along with our friends at The Legendary Marc Graue Studios presents our fourth annual New York Mixer.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FREE EVENT BUT YOU MU
- Created by: Erik Sheppard - "Today's Voice"