- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Nov 7, 2011 at 1:00pm to Dec 5, 2011 at 3:30pm EST
- Location: School of Visual Arts
This fun and nurturing workshop begins Nov. 7th at School of Visual Arts in New York City. I will help you "find your voice" and provide appropriate copy for your style and personality.
You will work in an actual studio, and be directed by
- Created by: Valerie Smaldone
- Nov 20, 2011 from 5:00am to 12:00pm EST
- Location: White Horse Studios
- Description: Last Workshop event of 2011! Voice casting Director, Mary Lynn Wissner of Voices Voicecasting comes to Portland to find talent and "BOOK IT"!Mary Lynn will direct you in the techniques, tricks, methods and winning secrets of today’s most successful
- Created by: Rich Strange