- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Jul 15, 2011 to Aug 7, 2011
- Location: Voice One Studios
- Description: SUMMER FAST TRACK
with Elaine Clark and Voice One Staff
You've read There's Money Where Your Mouth Is, and heard about Voice One's sterling reputation. You'd love to take classes with Elaine Clark but you don't live anywhere near San Francisco. Well, V
- Created by: Elaine Clark
- Aug 6, 2011 at 6:00am to Aug 7, 2011 at 9:00am EDT
- Location: Cerny American Creative
- Description: A learning celebration of Pat Fraley's skills, techniques and methods and mindsets first introduced to the voice over community 25 years ago with his Creating Character Voices Audio Offering. Limited to ten participants. Teacher approval required. Pa
- Created by: Pat Fraley
- Aug 7, 2011 from 6:00am to 2:00pm EDT
- Location: ANARCHY POST SOUND
A ONE DAY WORKSHOP IN ADR VOICEOVER ACTING & LOOPING ALL "TO PICTURE" in an Award Winning ADR Studio in the Burbank/Glendale area!
Working with a 25 year veteran in ADR Voiceover.
All the tools, techniques, vocabulary, wisdom, art and creativity to do
- Created by: Lynnanne Zager