- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Jun 23, 2011 at 3:00pm to Jul 28, 2011 at 6:00pm EDT
- Location: West Burbank, CA 91505
Starts June 23rd Thursdays- for 5 weeks 7 to 10pm
We skip the holiday week July 7th.
Adv VO Techniques -3 classes with MJ and 2 classes with Guest Directors.
Check it all out at www.creatingvoices.com under the "VO Classes" Menu
- Created by: M J Lallo
- Jul 2, 2011 at 6:00am to Aug 6, 2011 at 8:30am EDT
- Location: Aliso Creek Studios
- Description: Learn the skills required to succeed in voice overs for radio and television commercials as well as narration and the internet. Make your performance unique and develop voice-over audition skills such as copy analysis, self-direction, microphone tech
- Created by: William Williams
- Jul 15, 2011 to Aug 7, 2011
- Location: Voice One Studios
- Description: SUMMER FAST TRACK
with Elaine Clark and Voice One Staff
You've read There's Money Where Your Mouth Is, and heard about Voice One's sterling reputation. You'd love to take classes with Elaine Clark but you don't live anywhere near San Francisco. Well, V
- Created by: Elaine Clark