- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Jun 15, 2011 at 3:00pm to Jul 20, 2011 at 5:30pm EDT
- Location: Aliso Creek Studios
- Description: Let those wild characters living inside you to come out and play! You'll learn to create, define and develop character voices for animation, commercials, video games, anime, etc. You'll begin with the foundations of breath, voice placement, visualiza
- Created by: William Williams
- Jun 23, 2011 at 3:00pm to Jul 28, 2011 at 6:00pm EDT
- Location: West Burbank, CA 91505
Starts June 23rd Thursdays- for 5 weeks 7 to 10pm
We skip the holiday week July 7th.
Adv VO Techniques -3 classes with MJ and 2 classes with Guest Directors.
Check it all out at www.creatingvoices.com under the "VO Classes" Menu
- Created by: M J Lallo
- Jun 24, 2011 at 2:30pm to Jun 26, 2011 at 1:00pm EDT
- Location: The VoiceActing Academy
Our goal is to give you the best training in acting for voiceover that you will find anywhere - and that can take some time.
If you want to learn the basic skills you'll need to be successful in this business , join us for The Weekend Performance Ess
- Created by: Penny Abshire
- Jun 24, 2011 at 3:00pm to Jun 26, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT
- Location: Local Studio
- Description: Where has Deb Munro been hiding?She's back and this time she has brought someone with her! If you haven't yet had the privilege, meet Elley-Ray Hennessy - a Toronto Acting/Voice Veteran worth meeting!This is an incredible opportunity to work with TWO
- Created by: Debbie Munro