- Apr 26, 2011 at 2:30pm to Jun 21, 2011 at 5:30pm EDT
- Location: The VoiceActing Academy
- Description: Dates:
This is an on-going workshop held every Tuesday evening from 6:30pm - 9:30pm.
After confirming space is available CLICK HERE to register.
- Created by: Penny Abshire
- May 2, 2011 at 2:00pm to Jun 20, 2011 at 5:00pm EDT
- Location: Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute
Classes in Cleveland, OH & Pittsburgh, PA
Approximately 8-10 students will meet each week. All recording equipment and copy will be provided. All you need to bring is a bottle of water to cool your chords! Your final class will
- Created by: Jean Zarzour - LIPSCHTICK!
- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Jun 15, 2011 at 3:00pm to Jul 20, 2011 at 5:30pm EDT
- Location: Aliso Creek Studios
- Description: Let those wild characters living inside you to come out and play! You'll learn to create, define and develop character voices for animation, commercials, video games, anime, etc. You'll begin with the foundations of breath, voice placement, visualiza
- Created by: William Williams
- Jun 20, 2011 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm EDT
- Location: Online; http://conta.cc/AdobeAuditionWebinar
- Description: Presented by VoiceOverXtra / Learn how to use Adobe's new "super-simple yet powerful tool" for voice over recording and editing - the Audition CS5.5 audio production software, a marriage of Adobe's former Audition and Soundbooth programs. In clear st
- Created by: Elizabeth O'Byrne