- Apr 26, 2011 at 2:30pm to Jun 21, 2011 at 5:30pm EDT
- Location: The VoiceActing Academy
- Description: Dates:
This is an on-going workshop held every Tuesday evening from 6:30pm - 9:30pm.
After confirming space is available CLICK HERE to register.
- Created by: Penny Abshire
- May 2, 2011 at 2:00pm to Jun 20, 2011 at 5:00pm EDT
- Location: Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute
Classes in Cleveland, OH & Pittsburgh, PA
Approximately 8-10 students will meet each week. All recording equipment and copy will be provided. All you need to bring is a bottle of water to cool your chords! Your final class will
- Created by: Jean Zarzour - LIPSCHTICK!
- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- Jun 2, 2011 at 2:30pm to Jun 6, 2011 at 1:00pm EDT
- Location: Voice One
Join us for a series of Dialects classes with Doug Honorof PhD. Once a year Doug comes out West to teach his Dialects classes at Voice One. In these challenging and fun classes you'll learn the tools for mimicking all the world's languages and dialec
- Created by: David Menashe
- Jun 4, 2011 to Jun 5, 2011
- Location: ANARCHY POST SOUND
One day workshop in ADR VO & LOOPING all "TO PICTURE" at MPSE award winning Anarchy Post Sound with veteran voiceover actor, teacher and casting director Lynnanne Zager.
All the tools, techniques, vocabulary, wisdom, art and creativity of this unique
- Created by: Lynnanne Zager
- Jun 4, 2011 from 10:00am to 1:00pm EDT
- Location: New Orleans LA
- Description: Double Your Dollars in the VO & Acting Biz
Learn inside information from two top West Coast instructors:
Elaine Clark & Sarah Kliban
New Orleans Saturday, June 4th, 2011 2-5pm $50
In three jam-packed hours we’ll discuss how to make it in the b
- Created by: Elaine Clark