- Apr 26, 2011 at 2:30pm to Jun 21, 2011 at 5:30pm EDT
- Location: The VoiceActing Academy
- Description: Dates:
This is an on-going workshop held every Tuesday evening from 6:30pm - 9:30pm.
After confirming space is available CLICK HERE to register.
- Created by: Penny Abshire
- May 2, 2011 at 2:00pm to Jun 20, 2011 at 5:00pm EDT
- Location: Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute
Classes in Cleveland, OH & Pittsburgh, PA
Approximately 8-10 students will meet each week. All recording equipment and copy will be provided. All you need to bring is a bottle of water to cool your chords! Your final class will
- Created by: Jean Zarzour - LIPSCHTICK!
- May 3, 2011 at 2:00pm to May 9, 2011 at 3:00pm EDT
- Location: Work From Your Home
LNTS is a company speacialize in the voice recognition.
We offer a 1-time job in recording a list of 1980 words/phrases in english to our software.
The recordings are easily done with our own software, and the work is from your house.
- Created by: LNTS
- May 9, 2011 at 2:00pm EDT to Dec 31, 2014 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: Youtube!
- Description: Usually when I do a series here in France I hardly ever get to see it: now thanks to YouTube, here is an episode of "ARIOL", a cute tongue-in-cheek series, in which I voiced the character of Ariol, the little boy-donkey. It's a big hit here in France
- Created by: Barbara Weber-Scaff
- May 9, 2011 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm EDT
- Location: http://conta.cc/InSession-VOadvanced
- Description: Bettye Zoller / Presented by VoiceOverXtra / Six online nightly classes for voice talent who are beyond the basics, to advance careers and income. Each 90-minute session with top trainer Bettye Zoller features live Q&A and training, including voice o
- Created by: Elizabeth O'Byrne